Welcome to the community

That’s great to hear. How are you finding the sole trader account so far?

It’s been absolutely wonderful for me. I was with Tide previously and having to pay 20p per fast transaction was painful, especially because my average transaction is less than £5 and pretty much every payment in or out is considered a fast transaction. Having to roll up payouts ended up causing cashflow issues. Also, having an IBAN now makes a lot of my international dealings much easier so I’m really happy!

Being able to pay any cash takings directly into the account would be nice, as well as Settle Up for business accounts, but I am happy enough as it is, and can wait for them :slight_smile:

That’s great news. The business accounts are still young so you can expect some exciting changes to come :grinning:

Where’s my welcome, @LoganAllan ? :roll_eyes:

Welcome @Callum

Welcome to the community @Callum.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with CS via the app. If you have a bug report, then our on-sight bug detective @Callum will be on the case

Hi, just signed up (yesterday) and have to say how impressed I am to date. Still finding my way around the app, and this forum, and await Starling Card with keen anticipation. Only had one foray with customer services as yet and it was very quick, professional and helpful. More later. R-

Welcome @RogerB!

Give us a shout if you have any questions :slightly_smiling_face:

Is it possible to re-order posts to see newest first and scroll back in time? Thanks, R-

I’ve just checked and I don’t see the option in our settings. Seems Discourse hasn’t created that ability just yet according to their forums: https://meta.discourse.org/t/can-discourse-display-topic-replies-in-reverse-order/13563

OK - thanks for swift response, I’ll put something in feedback and ideas. R-

Afternoon @RogerB and welcome

Welcome @RogerB, good to hear you’re impressed with Starling so far :slight_smile:

Actually @LoganAllan , I have just seen there is an “Unread” option available. That is even better. NFA. R-

Welcome @RogerB

Welcome @RogerB to the community.