Update time frame ๐Ÿ˜†

Update?

Anyone know when new update is coming to us :smiley::smiley::smiley::+1:

โ€œSoonโ€. :slight_smile:

I think thereโ€™s one Coming Soonโ„ข :disappointed::disappointed:

The next update(s) should include Savings Goals and improved iOS Payments.

Both will be worth waiting for Iโ€™m sure. :slight_smile:

Soon for sure! :tipping_hand_man:t2:

Itโ€™s going to be a great update

So just to manage expectations next week, there will be app releases - this will have a few updates in relation to the payments improvements on iOS and a few other smaller but still important changes. Savings Goals will be Soonโ„ข after.

I would hate for Goals to be released not readyโ€ฆ so it will be here when itโ€™s ready. I love an update big or small.

That is good news, Sarah. I look forward to seeing the improvements in this area.

It seems a long time coming (I know itโ€™s not) but seems ages. Hopefully itโ€™ll be a decent update. Savings goals will be the next milestone, look forward to that.

Definitely, as much as I canโ€™t wait for the Savings Goals (got a holiday and a Wedding to set up goals for!), Iโ€™d definitely much rather wait for it to be โ€˜fully bakedโ€™ before it gets released to the masses.

I think I might burst a blood vessel if I have another rant so I definitely want to avoid one!

@sarah.guha Expectations managed (which oddly reminded me of โ€œmischief managedโ€ in Harry Potter). I have rather a fondness of the term โ€œmanage expectationsโ€, it seems to have fallen out of use a bit, Iโ€™ll have to resurrect it at work!

Looking forward to the update.
Any timeframe on the savings pots? - weeks away? Months away?

I reckon weeks.

Itโ€™s only 12 more Fridays to Christmas lol

Thanks Sarah - looking forward to that one.

Look forward to it :grinning::grinning::grinning: