Transferwise integration

I’m a bit confused…I thought I could send payments abroad…never thought I’d have to but just now I need to send some money to a friend in Latvia…am I missing something?

I googled it and it said transferwise and starling had teamed up in march for summer release? :confused:

I believe it’s coming soon. :slight_smile:

In the meantime, I would suggest signing up to TransferWise directly.

Oh right…I just about sold by black Friday invite promo on that feature to my partner…now for the awkward part… :confused:

Hi Loz

To settle your stomach, I did this recently for the first time. Frighteningly easy it turned out. :+1:

I’ll try it now…

I wonder…since the partnership was announced in march for summer and it’s now autumn…if we can get an update on this? Who would be best to tag in?

:smiley:

Monzo vs Starling

We’ll ask @JamesPratley to seek an update.

We’ll release more info on international payments as soon as we can - not too long to wait now! :slight_smile:

thank you! NDA :slight_smile:

i did it…its very good. if this is implemented as naturally as payments (on android at least) then this is great.

I even noticed this from a May blog…I hope it didn’t fall through…

Excellent :slightly_smiling_face:

It says this in the app, so you’d like to think it would be sooner rather than later.

Brexit means Brexit

:broken_heart: Dislike button pressed :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Take it this never panned out. Still don’t see it in the app ?

crickets… doesn’t seem it’s happening (especially with the latest Transferwise spin off account).

Yeah but…also…

:confused: :slight_smile:

Any update on how testing is going?

This seems to be taking much longer than initially communicated last year :thinking:

Oh wait, I just saw the blog post about International Money Transfers. Does this mean that the TransferWise integration has been canned?