Spending - Chronological List

Hi Guys

New here - be nice! :slight_smile:

One of the things I really ‘miss’ in the Starling app compared to my other banking aps is a simple chronoligical view of transactions. As far as I can tell, I can pull up a chronological view if I look at statements, but that’s not very intuitive. It would be great if in the Spending there was a ‘By Date’ option next to Categories and Merchants which simply listed all transactions by date.

Cheers!

Welcome to the group!! Great to have you here!

Sorry if its a ‘sucking eggs’ type reply, but have you looked at the Pulse feature on the app homepage, when you first open the app, it displays your balance and amount spent today, swipe up on that screen and you should see you chronological list, if thats what you are looking for. If it’s not feel free to ignore me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m hoping that the spending section does get a bit of attention in the future with ways to ‘dig deep’ in spending analytics, things like search for amount spent with a merchant within a date range and stuff like that would be really cool.

Hey!

That’s a great tip, I genuinely had no idea there was a chronological list down there, thanks very much! :smiley:

Agreed, there’s some serious potential for deep analytics against transactions. For one, I’d love to see at-a-glance “this week” and “this weekend” spending reports, so I can get an idea of what I spend commuting/lunching in the week versus the fun stuff at the weekend.

Thanks again!

No worries! It’s what communities are for!

Enjoy the app, and post your feedback, we all love a good lively debate here :smile:

Hi @mbf199t - you’ll be pleased to know your suggestions for enhancing the Pulse function have been previously raised with the development team.:+1: