Reinstate the swipe on the Android OS

Using the ‘heart’ scoring system. I want to see how many Android users actually want the swipe up reinstated.

Heart me up!
P.S Starling… Please take note…

I think you are wasting your time, polls, people complaining about it all the time, and still no one from Starling is interested in the green button, in fact I’m sure they find it amusing that its so annoying.

maybe they all use iPhones so don’t appreciate why Android users miss it? or maybe they just busy working or other more exciting more important features? I think it is the latter!

Spot on @daedal. Just posted something very similar just before I saw this.

You might know different, but they found the time to work on removing it, so not really sure the relevance of that comment ?

I think you’re spot on. They clearly know how people on here feel, and of course people are entitled to say and do whatever they like, no one would ever want to stifle discussion or be vitriolic, but i’d suspect it’s starting to have the opposite effect intended by this point. You’ll end up looking like one of those sad old people with no life who sits on the bus ranting about how much better things were in the olden days when e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶r̶a̶c̶i̶s̶t̶,̶ ̶h̶o̶m̶o̶p̶h̶o̶b̶i̶c̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶n̶e̶r̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ swipes ruled the app and green buttons were a thought so horrifying people would scoff at the sheer mention, safe in the knowledge Starling would never implement one. Starling have moved on, perhaps they will decide to return it at some point, perhaps not, but once you’ve made your point, and the point has been well and truly made, long ago in fact, labouring the point only makes others numb to it.

I think even starling staff have joked about it on here. It’s not taken seriously anymore.