Onedox Integration

Hi.

Following a thread on here I have just had a look at Onedox. It looks like it could be a really useful tool for monitoring and reviewing household bills etc. I have had a natter to one of their support people as they currently don’t support my mobile phone provider (but are working at increasing their coverage…see what I did there!) and apparently they are already in discussion with Starling about coming onto the marketplace!

Could be a good addition!

D xx

That looks like an interesting service, I’ll have to check it out in more detail

I use onedox. Really good. Its not made any recommendations at the moment but good for tracking MOT/TAX etc.

Great idea for an integration into the Marketplace! Keep your eyes peeled over the next few months :see_no_evil:

I’m using OneDox as well. It would be great to see it on the marketplace.

Also…

With Onedox in particular, they announced back in June they’re going to work with Monzo to integrate their account info into the bank app.

So - if they’ve already done that work, but haven’t managed to roll it out properly because Monzo are still rolling out current accounts, they might be eager to work with another bank as well.

Hopefully it’ll mean they’ve already done the work and it’s just a ‘contract signing’ exercise now…

OneDox is a fantastic service.

Yeah - the only issue with Onedox at the moment is that’s it’s a bit ‘limited’ by the desire to automate everything.

So, if a service you want to add doesn’t have a website, you can’t add it. Even being able to do things like set in Onedox details of your gym membership manually (so you can see when the initial contract expires) would be handy. It may not be able to check that you’ve paid it each month, but it will at least be able to tell you when it’s time to go to the gym and face the trainers who you’ve not seen since the first month cos you’ve not been back for 23 months and try and convince them to let you cancel…