New Payee error

Hi. Entered details of new payee… confirmed. Got two duplicates. Decided to remove one… both were removed.
Now I’m unable to create a new payee…

Hi @Mogolent Eeeeppp… Have you contacted customer services in app about this? I’m sure they’ll be able to sort it out swiftly. :slight_smile:

I’ve had this too. Just tried again and the payee was added fine. Initially there were two entries but one disappeared the next time I logged in :slight_smile:

I too have experienced this behaviour. I thought I had made a mistake and tried to add the same payee a second time (which I hadn’t).

The entire payments function needs a huge overhaul and some proper testing before being rolled out.

@Mogolent Thanks for raising this. We’re working on fixing it as we speak.
The behaviour of not being able to re-add is currently only presenting on iOS. I’ll update here when it’s been sorted!

The double entry is an unfortunate bug that will be sorted in the next iOS release. As @itfcdeano mentions it should disappear on it’s own when you interact with one of the payees!

Just a heads up that you should be able to re-add the payee now. Please let me know if you encounter any issues!