Issue with merchant identification (causing duplicates)


I’ve used my card in 2 different Asda stores, and in the Spending -> Merchant view I have just one entry for Asda (as I’d expect).

I then noticed I had 2 entries for Tesco, and one of the entries has not picked up the correct Merchant logo (it just shows ‘T’)

So it seems as though the merchant hasn’t properly been identified on the second Tesco entry


Thanks for flagging it - that does appear to be the case. Once we add that Tesco’s details, it should correct itself. We’ll get on that ASAP! :slight_smile:


This now seems fixed. Thanks :+1: