iOS release 0.56.0 is now being distributed to the App Store.
In this release:
• You might notice that your Customer Service section has had a bit of a facelift – and we’ve also added some new and much improved FAQ’s.
• Been struggling with crashes when you’ve launched the app or in your card section Struggle no more – that’s fixed.
• Finally, as ever, bugs drew the short straw this week:
- The winner is unequivocally dissappearing Profile images, particularly when switching between accounts.
- You can now also in-app-provision your debit card to Apple Wallet before the physical card arrives.
- Status of Apple Walet Notifications toggle is now properly updated after app launch.
Any questions? I am ready to support you this evening.