Good morning everyone.
We’ve released build 0.55.1 to the App Store. It can take up to a few hours to become available.
In this release you might notice that your Card area looks a little different, we’ve added support for our redesigned portrait cards. We’ve also added a new Card Limits screen to give you even more control.
Lastly, we’ve fixed some crashes and zapped a few bugs. The more notable are:
- You can now onboard a business account in iOS 10
- Settle Up will now correctly pick up the predefined payment reference when paying back.
- Payee address details are now mandatory only when the payee has at least 1 international account.
- Hong Kong international accounts now support 14 characters long account numbers.
- Apple Pay notification toggle now works correctly.