iOS 0.35.1 is being released and will be available once it has fully rolled out. If you don’t see it straight away, just try again in a few minutes.
This weeks release focuses on our continued app enhancements:
- Your scheduled payments are now listed alphabetically, and you’ll see your last paid and payment due dates.
- We have a new schedule payment screen with your transaction history list and your recurrence rules.
- Direct Debits which are transferred as part of a switch will show as pending or unconfirmed in app and you’ll receive a push notification – helping you know if the merchant has updated your mandate.
- When you cancel a scheduled payment, you’ll see our new password input screen which we’ll start to roll out across the app.
- If you have attempted a card payment, but had your card disabled for a type of payment or locked - you’ll now receive a push notification telling you why.
- New customers signing up will experience an improved personal details input screen and terms acceptance.
- Started using Goals? We now support emojis, added validation and pull to refresh functionality. Plus we have fixed some of the bugs you spotted.