Income Logos

Thanks for confirming logan

Mine appeared fine last time I got paid (31 May) but I’ve no idea if it will have disappeared by the next payday. @LoganAllan, could you please check you still have the logo for Vertu Motors plc?

I’m sure I noticed my DC from my employer not appearing correctly last time I got paid. That seemed to have resolved itself very quickly. Maybe there’s someone else who works in my Trust who is as keen of a Starling user as I am!

Anyway, I’ve just had a once-in-a-blue moon instance of having paid too much tax last year and got a DC from HMRC. You guessed it though… It doesn’t look right!

I think changing it from Hmrc Paye to HM Revenue & Customs for the name would match well with the icon. (Which I’ve uploaded to save the trouble of finding one!)

(cc: @LoganAllan)

The Vertu logo is still there :+1:t3:

This has been updated and should reflect shortly :grinning:

@LoganAllan
Could the logo for tax credits and child benefit income be changed to the gov.uk image?

I have updated that for you :grinning:

Many thanks😁

Not sure if this is the right place, but could a logo be added to Top Cashback as they also use Direct Credit.

https://twitter.com/Top_CashBack?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

is it possible to add the logo’s yourself? When I transfer in money from my other bank be nice to have logo.

If your other accounts is a payee the picture for it should appear on the transaction list.

it is… and it doesn’t

Hmm works here. It will only do new transactions though.

That’d be pretty useful. I work for BT and my salary comes in like this which isn’t very nice looking:

Would it be possible to get the Spotlight logo for Spotlight.com (the actors casting website)? At the moment, my direct debit displays the logo for an Australian Spotlight Retail Store :joy:

Thanks a lot!

I’ve grouped it all under ‘BT Salary’ - couldn’t think of a better name :upside_down_face:

All done. Name changed, website and Twitter details added and logo updated

Whenever I asked for a logo and a proper name for my salary I was always told it wasn’t possible. :frowning:

Perfection! I thank you on behalf of all the actors using Starling Bank :slightly_smiling_face: Cheers!

Do they still do a book or is it all online these days?! It’s been like 15 years since i was in it so i’m not in the loop lol!:see_no_evil::joy: