Today I’ve been experiencing considerable delays receiving Faster payments into my Starling accounts (both business and personal)
- £100 transfer sent FROM MetroBank TO Starling Personal account
- MetroBank confirms payment left MetroBank immediately via Faster Payments
- A similar payment from Metro to HSBC sent straight after was received immediately
- Almost four hours later the payment hasn’t arrived
- An earlier payment FROM MetroBank TO Starling Business account took more than two hours to appear, and firstly only updated the balance without showing the actual transaction when swiping up
- the transaction only showed some time later.
is there something going on with Starling’s connection to Faster Payments and/or specific issues with receiving from particular banks? I’ve never come across this when sending/receiving faster payments between UK banks. I need to know Starling has no issues in this regard before I’m comfortable switching all my banking.
Anyone else had any issues?