Identify Account

There’s currently no way to identify which account you’re looking at (if you have both a personal and a business account) other than opening the side hamburger menu. This is the case on Android - I don’t know if it’s the same on iOS?

This problem will be exacerbated once joint/connected accounts arrive.

I think it would be handy to have some sort of identifier on each screen - on the Pulse/homescreen at the very least. Or maybe it’s overkill - I know the information is there in the main menu. It’s just something that caught me out this morning when I opened the app and realised I wasn’t sure which balance I was looking at! :crazy_face:

I don’t use a business account but it sounds like a nightmare. Why is a classic list of accounts with balances not available and then click into that account to view transactions, pulse etc for that account. Back to get out

That would make things so much easier, I have to double check which account, so being able to see straight away would be nice.

Could it be as simple as personal balance, business balance, joint balance?

On iOS it displays the account’s photo on the Home screen (which you tap to access the menu, instead of a hamburger icon).

Would really love to be able to see all balances on one screen. I mocked this up as a way to view business & personal balances at the same time, plus make it easier to switch between accounts (would need some tweaking to scale to joint accounts, but not much):

That icon is useful, that solves the problem!