Idea: Advancing Goals

I’ve had a few ideas surrounding Goals, that would essentially make them much more powerful.

1. When you arrive in a different country and make your first purchase the app asks you if you would like to use a goal for all withdrawals and pin purchases while in that country (you could then specify a travel goal if you wished).

2. During normal usuage after a transaction appears in your account you can tap on it and choose which goal to replenish from along with a tick box offering to always take from this goal for the same merchant - This would also allow you to see all the relevant purchases from your goal.

Fantastic ideas. I would find both of these extremely useful.
At the moment Goals are all about saving. For a ‘Goal’ funnily enough. But they can be much more. They can be accounts within accounts.

Personally I’m looking forward to accounts, within accounts, within accounts…

Accounts Inception…

There’s no limits. Like a really large russian doll.

A matryoshka doll.

I can’t stand Russian dolls… they’re so full of themselves.

I’ll get my :coat:

Hi Andrew - thanks so much for the great ideas! I’ve passed it on to the team :slightly_smiling_face:

This would be extremely useful! Nice to idea to have an option to do it automatically for future transactions too.

Example:
Ever time I purchase something from B&Q, take funds from my Home Improvements fund. Not that I have one yet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If that was your own work, very well done.

If not…here’s yer coat :coat: (mac)

Example:
Everyone I purchase something from B&Q, take funds from my Home Improvements fund. Not that I have one yet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

this guy gets it

I’m pretty sure I’ve heard it before, no idea where though!

:coat: