Arrived home and wife handed me a mysterious black envelope in a square shape with premium feel. Purple gave me clue about what it’s going to be. Loved the packaging, I know it won’t be to everyone’s taste too much paper and all that but I really liked the premium feel.
Some other positive things I experienced:
- only had to enter CVV instead of 16 digit card number
- impressive security features true 21st century control
- pin revel, card number and CVV all in app
- no need to go to an ATM for pin change
Couple of things I would like to see implemented if possible:
- notification when card is added on to Android Pay
- ability to add card to android pay directly from Starling app with a click of button from card screen
- touching the virtual card In-app could bring further security options
Well done and congratulations on this impressive start. Thanks.
Please add your comments if you are new to Starling like me let us all know good, bad and the ugly.