Fun Friday Questions: Choose your motto?

Staying on the topic of weird Job Interview questions this weeks Fun Friday question is …

"If you were a brand, what would be your motto?"

This question was apparently asked by Boston Consulting Group

My motto would be “Getting Sh*t Done!”

Fun Friday Questions: What kind of biscuit?

My motto would be “If you believe you, you can achieve”

It’s our company motto in general because it helps me not procrastinate. I was inspired by the french company GANDI www.gandi.net who’s motto is No Bullsh*t

Mine would be I’ll get there eventually.

I love this fun Friday thread :clap:

There was a request for a tag at the top of the thread @JamesPratley. Just a hint. :wink:

It’s far less revealing committing to a particular biscuit than hanging your hat on a motto.

Tough ask, this one, @thefifthrace :flushed:

Not the easiest question I grant you but thought it might be fun.

Well how a simpler one

Tom or Jerry ?

Choose and explain why :grin::grin::grin:

Nice, but it requires more thought and typing.

I think you started last week on a high…
So…:thinking:

jerry 100%

Ben 100%

"Always remember you’re unique, just like everyone else.”

As cynical as this might initially seem, the more I read it; the more I appreciate that everyone is different.

giphy

OK. Apparently there is no expectation that there be a justification - so my worry that your challenge would be unnecessarily onerous is proving to be unfounded.

However the answers thus far received, themselves pose a further level of complexity in what is proving to a controversial exercise.

Both @MIROW and @l8n_me have given their preference. They have also introduced a % value to their answers.

1. What does that signify?
  2. Does it suggest that there might be room for prevarication eg 90% Tom / 10% Jerry?

Oh, and now @Lewys has further added to the picture by answering your original question.

A worrying development in only week 2 of “Friday Fun Questions”. (Anyway, I was right about it causing unnecessary typing…:smirk:).

And its Saturday now…:thinking:

So anyway:

“Sometimes you’re the windshield, sometimes you’re the bug!”

Jerry 70%

Thankyou…

Are you thinking Ben & Jerry as opposed to Tom and Jerry or is that a typo :grinning:

Mmm…Phish Food.

I really enjoy Phish Food but I prefer Caramel Chew Chew

Have you tried their ice cream sandwiches though!? They’re sooo good. :yum:

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/292055315

they look good… I know where I’ll be heading at lunch time

I am thinking Ben & Jerry as opposed to just about anything else in life… :wink::yum::joy:

But yes, that was the pun!

Edit: I wasn’t sure if anyone had actually got that pun, so i’m pleased there has finally been some recognition… :see_no_evil:

Potentially controversial opinion but…

Häagen-Dazs > Ben & Jerry’s :ice_cream: :see_no_evil: