There are a lot of animations happening when a payment is made, when you want to make several payments in succession the delay is really starting to become frustrating.
- Tap in the amount and click pay
- iOS notification appears - so the payment is complete at this point
- Amount moves to the side
- Amount moves up to the circle
- A rotation animation happens
- A tick appears
- The amount entry box goes away
- The “cancel” button at the top finally changes to a back button and is clickable
That’s about 5 seconds of post payment completion delays per payment.
You could merge a lot of these into a single shorter transition instead of one after another.
If you really want to show 5 seconds of animation, can we perform step 8 at step 2 - cancel is not functional at that point anyway and it would be good to be able to skip the animations if they can’t be streamlined?
Also, the notification appears above where the back button would be if it did appear sooner. Can we turn off notifications for transfers manually initiated in the app, as we know we did it. (Obviously keeping them for automatic / scheduled / card payments )