Forum Bug: "You’ve reached the maximum number of likes today."

As highlighted by @MIROW here:

… and also confirmed by myself it seems the like system has broken. :frowning:

Can it please be looked into and fixed @JamesPratley @sarah.guha :grin: Thanks.

Haha. Get to work and you won’t have time to like so much :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

B… But I don’t start work until 3pm.:stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

@Graham is magic and somehow able to still like comments. :smile:

Maybe he should be called a Wizzard rather than a Guru?

@thom_horne liked this :heart:

:stuck_out_tongue:

I really like Wizard :smile:

I think in all seriousness when @Joe_Merriman and @Graham were added into the Guru program first they were given slightly different permissions to the later Guru’s?

As both have the Starling Champion badge and the newer Guru’s don’t; slightly different permissions would explain why they can add likes when others can’t at the moment. :slight_smile:

Maybe you could have different levels, Starling Guru, Starling Wizard, Starling Oracle?

I have no idea to be honest, I’m sure we all the same permissions wise :smile:

I think we then may run the risk of getting confused as a MMORPG rather than a bank if we did that? :joy::stuck_out_tongue:

Let’s keep it simple for now. I do however think you have a lot to offer the “Gurus” you’re extremely knowledgeable :smile:

I’m currently laying by the pool on holiday, the community comes with me :iphone: :sunny::cocktail:

Yeah, I think mostly we have? I think there must be a small difference somewhere though, being that no one else can add likes?

I’m just curious as to why? I like fixing things and understanding how things work is all. :wink:

One for @JamesPratley

Hope your enjoying your holiday. :smile:

it was a joke, I was not serious :wink:

So was I joking. :slight_smile: Although Oracle sounds cool. :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope you’re having a good time!

I too on another community was known to log in and reply to comments from another time zone :wink:

I just can’t help myself. I’ve so much “like” to give :grinning::heart: