Connect with Starling | Community Event ๐ŸŽŸ

Hello everyone! :raising_hand_man:t2:

Weโ€™re thrilled to announce that weโ€™ll be hosting a community event in our offices next month! :tada:

Our CEO, Anne Boden, will be opening up the evening with a warm welcome, followed by some exciting updates from our Product Director Sarah Guha and the rest of the team.

After that, there will be plenty of time to meet fellow community members and share your thoughts with the Starling team over pizza and drinks.

You can register for a ticket here. Please note - tickets are limited due to space. :tickets:

See you soon
Team Starling

Visit to Starling HQ

Great idea, however I will be on a plane back from Germany :frowning:๏ธ

Sad you wonโ€™t be joining us Ashley, but it will be available on the livestream too. :slight_smile:

Have a wonderful trip! :de:

I might just catch the start of it on the livestream then at Frankfurt airport!

Iโ€™ve booked my attendance :smile:

Likewise. :smile:

Itโ€™s a shame I canโ€™t get to London! Iโ€™ll be looking forward to it on the livestream!

Nice! Iโ€™ll try and catch the live steam. :+1:

I have booked to attend!

Looking forward to meeting you @thom_horne, @Joe_Merriman, @Michael_Gill :tada:

Iโ€™ve just made a Facebook Event for this too! :tickets:

So whoโ€™s coming from the community? Iโ€™m looking forward to meeting you all

Tickets sold out earlier so weโ€™ve decided to release a fresh new batch. Get them before theyโ€™re gone! :tickets: :smiley:

I would love to join in but as itโ€™s my girlfriendโ€™s birthday Iโ€™m not sure Iโ€™ll be able to get away with pretending itโ€™s a birthday treat to watch a live webcast about finance!!!

Well wouldnโ€™t this be something. Cracking ideaโ€ฆa real you know what I canโ€™t make it.

How do you mean, Christopher?

Will you be attending @Graham

Certainly aiming to Joe.

Hope so, will be good to meet you :slight_smile:

Iโ€™d like to attend but I leave work at 17:30 and itโ€™s a 3.5 hour drive to London.

I will be watching the live stream.