Card details in the app

It might be useful within the app to show the card details. Ideally (from a customer standpoint) to the show everything including card number, expiry date and CVV2 number.

If this isn’t allowed by Mastercard, possibly then just the last 4 digits, so I can tell which one is personal and which is business - they both look the same in Google Pay!

Another alternative which might be useful would be to have full details of a virtual card within the app which the customer can use for online shopping. This could allow you to lock down the physical card to disallow customer not present in case your card is lost or stolen.

Interested to hear what you all think about this!

Once activated, these details are displayed on the “Card” screen. (I’m not sure about Business accounts, I would expect this is the same.)

Ah, fair enough then! My cards hadn’t arrived before I left for work today so I’ve not activated them yet.

It’s definitely useful having this info available in the app. I often won’t have my wallet with me but need to enter the details online when making a purchase :+1:t2:

Hey @SWD!

As @danmullen pointed out, once the card is activated then all of this info is displayed.

We require the CVV to be entered to activate the card as this would prove you have the card in hand and you have access to the app.

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve used the ‘Card’ section to get my card details when I’m just too lazy to grab my wallet :grinning:

Home today and cards were waiting for me. I love the wallet they come in - very dramatic! Activation was super slick and now all the details are in the app. Great job Starling! :+1:

Nice one :raised_hands:t2: I’ve kept my packaging :see_no_evil:

Haha, I kept one too!