Android: Statement Export Screen Unclear

This was the first time going into the screen with more than one statement available, and it wasn’t immediately obvious how to access the previous statement.

At first I thought it was a list view, and that my August statement was missing, so was going to contact CS about it. Only after playing around did I figure out the date was actually editable, as it does not look like an editable field.

If you compare this with your Personal Details screen, the bold underline, and icons to the left make this a lot more evident.

Bank Statments missing
Update Statements Menu Screen

I actually thought the same about that earlier.

Thanks for flagging that with us Dave - I’ll feed this back to the team! :slight_smile:

Thanks. It’s not a major thing, but I guess anything that can potentially reduce the number of CS queries can only be a good thing? :slightly_smiling_face:

It would also be nice to have a bit of conformity through the app too, so all editable fields look alike.

Absolutely Dave! :slight_smile:

Agreed. That flummoxed me at first too.

It confused me today, think it could do with a makeover, maybe in a similar vein to the Goals screen…

Example I quickly did on excel just now (sad i know!) :smiley:

Great suggestion and thanks for including a diagram @lozfromcorby! :slight_smile:

We’ve updated how you export your statements now - hopefully it’s much clearer for you. Would love your feedback on the most recent statement screen implementation… it’s not far off what you were describing here @lozfromcorby.

i noticed the change straight away - very pleased! :slight_smile: