Android Release 0.26.2

Android 0.26.2 is now being released and will reach you as soon as it’s rolled out.

This weeks release focuses on our continued app enhancements:

• Direct Debits which are transferred as part of a switch will show as pending or unconfirmed until the merchant confirms them.
  • Select a past reference when making a payment.
  • Locked your card and not realised -you’ll now receive a push notification telling you why your card was declined.
  • Improved personal details input screen and terms acceptance for new customers.

Hurrah! Thanks for reacting to requests for this!

that reference update is quality…just tapping the one you want. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

just wondering, what happens after loads of references are used, for example if i’m sending money to a friend but adding a stupid message, etc.

I do this for practically EVERY payment to friends! :joy: :joy:

I’ve just looked at the payments screen and when selecting to send a one off payment it still reverts the reference to from my name. A lot of my payments go to financial organisations therefore I have to change the reference everytime I make a payment. Is there any way that this can default to the previously used value or allow a default value to be saved? I’ve sent a couple of payments that have gone missing because I’ve forgotten to change the reference

I’ve got this problem too.

Hi Everyone! We’ve been looking at the payments experience a lot recently and so I just wanted to confirm that our engineers are working on making the last used reference the pre-selected option when you make a new payment. There will also be some updates to the edit screen for a payee so you can remove old references you no longer need to use.

Thanks @Harry
On the Payee front, can you remind us (me) about the plan to enable a new Payee to be set up without requiring a payment ie, just set up and save a new Payee?

Hi Graham, creating payees will be a separate process in the iOS app like it is now in the Android app

Thanks Harry. I’m obliged.

(Good work there, by the way :grinning:)

Also fixed is the issue with the Overdraft screen not working I reported a few weeks ago. Well done team!

You’re on a roll @Chalky :grinning: