Android - card details not showing consistently

When first opening the app and navigating to the card screen, all card details are shown. If I navigate to any other page, then back to card, the details are no longer visible. The card is just blank. I have to drill into one of the options on the card screen (e.g. security) then back out, and the details are visible again.

Thanks, we’ll check this! What device, version and OS version are you on?

Device: Blackberry DTEK60
Android Version: 6.0.1
App Version: 0.21.1

Thanks.

Just as an update, I uninstalled the app, reinstalled, and its still exhibiting this behaviour.

OK on a OnePlus 3T - Android 7.1.1

Strange :thinking: I can reproduce at will. I open the app, and the 1st time on the Card screen it’s fine (all visible). Click on Add money, for example, and then straight back to Card. All the details are gone. To get them back, I either have to kill the app and reopen, or drill down on one of the card screens options, and back out.

Fine on my Android phone one plus one 5.

Just wondering if there’s any news on this bug? Like I say, I can reproduce consistently, so can provide more info if need be? I appreciate it’s not mega urgent, just a bit of an annoyance.

Hi! Any chance you can get in touch with our customer service team in-app about this one? I think they’ll be able to give you some further details.

I’ve just grabbed the latest Android update, and was hoping there may have been a fix in place for this, but alas, it’s still an issue for me.

I did as you had mentioned, and sent details to CS, but have not heard anything else after the initial round of communication. If the dev team needs more info, I’d be happy to help.

I’m sure it’s been thought of, but I wonder if it’s a BlackBerry thing?

Are there any other BB users on the forum?

I have an old Nexus 5 in the drawer at home, so I’ll maybe install Starling on that, which should help confirm / rule out it being an account related issue.

Like I say, I’m willing to help out if I can, but have had nothing back since my initial chat to CS, where they requested screen shots from me.

Yes, crank up the Nexus, Dave. Keep us posted. Either way it should inform CS for the future… @JamesPratley

I can’t replicate on a Blackberry KeyOne the card number is always present when changing screens and back…

Thanks for confirming. Just out of interest, how are you finding the KeyOne? Really like the look of it.

If you want something uniqueish get the KeyOne its an awesome device, and the physical keyboard is to die for :slight_smile:

If it wasnt for imessage which which my missus uses, it would replace my iphone 7 plus…

Just to note, this is still an issue for me on the latest Android release (0.24.3)

Just as an update, this is not an issue on the Note 8. So it seems like it’s a BlackBerry specific issue, and not an account related one.